Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Most Important Person in my Life

Joy

One of the most important people in my life is Joy. Joy is my son’s cousin. She is related to my son’s father who passed away in January 2011. I met Joy for the first time after my son was born. She is the first real friend that I have had in my life in a long time. When I lost my son’s father, in many ways I was alone.


My family had been distant with me during the time my son’s father died. Many of my friends were in and out of the picture than eventually I had no friends because they were not always able to hang around me due to busy lives of their own. Little did I know at that time that I not only had I got assistance with my son, but had just met one of the most important people that influenced me the most in my life. The one person who I consider as a mother to me is Joy.


Joy was born in Alabama. She is married and has a son. Her husband and her son are like father figures to my son. They take care of him just as much as Joy does. My son knows that he is well loved by this wonderful family. He knows them by name, and loves to call out their names all the time.


Joy is one of the most inspirational people I have ever known. If anything were to happen to me, than I know that Jacob would be taken care of by Joy. Joy has been so supportive of me since my son was born. She knows that I am pursuing a college degree and encourages me to do my very best.



6 comments:

  1. Hello Amanda AKA Mommy Dearest,
    It is so important to have someone to look up to and to inspire you to go forward in life. I am glad that you have found someone to do so for your sake and little Jacob's. It is so important for little boys to have a father figure in their lives, too. It sounds as though you also have someone to help you make sure that Jacob is "spoiled rotten". Have a great week! NanaB Runs With Scissors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mommy Dearest,
    I am glad you found someone to keep Jacob if anything were to happen to you God forbid. Mrs. Joy seems to be a really sweet person from what I have read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you have someone there for you. You are truely and amazing person. You are a great mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should have someone there to help you out with things. I loved your post. It was really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I continue to think that your picture at the top of your blog is too big. I have to scroll down a LONG way to ever see your blogpost. I would recommend making that smaller, or putting it in a different location. I also don't understand the white background highlight on the text of your post. It is kind of strange looking. I liked your post. I'm glad you have someone like Joy to be such a great friend to you and Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs. Judy- I have updated my blog with the picture and have updated this blog that you read so it wont look confusing!! I'm glad you enjoyed reading this blog, and Joy is a wonderful person and she is like a mother to me!!

      Delete